Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website laundrybus.com, Our goal is to make sure our customers feel comfortable and secure in their purchase from us. We strive to maintain the highest levels of integrity when it comes down to all interactions between individual consumers and Laundrybus or its affiliates.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries and has the right to use the Services provided by Laundrybus. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i. e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
Laundrybus advises its users that while accessing the website, they must follow/abide by the related laws. Laundrybus is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behaviour during the use of our website. Laundrybus may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time.
This agreement applies to user(s) if user(s) are visitors, registered – free or paid user(s) who access the website for any purpose. It also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by you under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes.
This agreement applies to all Laundrybus Services offered on the website, collectively with any additional terms and conditions that may be applicable to the specific service used/accessed by user(s). In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific Services shall prevail.
Amendment to User(S) Agreement
Laundrybus may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continued use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
User Accounts, Offers and Promotions
Laundrybus reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate services or the use of its platform to avail services. All information collected from the user is on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the platform without prior notice to such users.
User accounts bearing contact numbers and email IDs are created and owned by Laundrybus.
In the case where the system is unable to establish the unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. Laundrybus reserves the full discretion to suspend a user’s account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
Links to Third Party Sites
Links to third-party sites are provided by the website as a convenience to user(s) and Laundrybus does not have any control over such sites i.e content and resources provided by them.
Laundrybus may allow user(s) access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word links, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s website. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. Laundrybus believes that user(s) acknowledge that Laundrybus has no control over such third-party sites, does not monitor such sites, and Laundrybus shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party sites, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.
Most content and some of the features on the website are made available to visitors free of charge. However, Laundrybus reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the website at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Laundrybus also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of Laundrybus and/or other visitors to the website. Laundrybus reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the website and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Laundrybus and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Laundrybus takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond control.
Coupons & Discounts
- Coupons can only be applied by customers using Laundrybus mobile app on the available platform / Website.
- Once an order is placed and an invoice is generated coupon can’t be applied.
- Laundrybus never sell your personal information like phone number, address or email id with any third party.
- Laundrybus may hire other companies to provide limited administrative and communication services on companies behalf, such as hosting Sites, the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, or providing credit card processing services. Laundrybus has the right to disclose your Personal Information to these third-party companies for the purpose of administering and maintaining the Site and App’s features, functions and operations. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only such personal information as necessary for them to deliver the respective services, and we do not authorize these companies to use your personal information except for the sole purpose of providing those services requested by us.
Distribution of Information
- The content of this website is an intellectual property of Laundrybus. Any distribution whatsoever will not be tolerated and shall be punishable by law.
- Any imitation or distribution of content on this website: Laundrybus.com for any purpose shall be treated as infringement and shall be punishable by law. Publishing of any third party content is prohibited and shall be liable for legal action.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The following are our terms and conditions based on which garments are accepted.
- No liability can be accepted for normal wear and tear, Shrinkage, Colour Fading or any defects occurring during or after treatment that may be due to a manufacturing defect/alteration.
- Laundrybus is not responsible for loss of or damage to any valuable or personal or non-cleanable items left in the garment(s) such as money, jewellery or anything else.
- Customers should collect their garments within one month from their due date of delivery. Laundrybus wouldn’t be responsible for the maintenance of garments that are not collected after one month of the due date of delivery.
- Laundrybus shall not be held responsible for damages whatsoever caused due to age/poor quality of garment(s) that are unable to sustain the cleaning process.
- Additional cost will be applicable and charged if Laundrybus employees/staff are asked to remove the curtains/put the curtains back at the customer’s place.
- Customers are requested to examine the garments before taking delivery. Laundrybus is not responsible for any complaint once the garments are delivered.
- Laundrybus will take every reasonable & possible effort to remove all kinds of stains but doesn’t guarantee 100% stain removal. If the stains are not removable, the customer shall not have any right to claim the deduction in charges.
- Compensation towards damages to/loss of garments despite reasonable care and under any given circumstance shall be Rs. 3,000/- or 5 times the wash cost of the said garment, whichever is lesser.
- Garment(s) are assigned to undergo wet wash or dry cleaning (whichever is best suitable for the said garment(s) after expert analysis of the type and texture of the garment(s) in the processing unit. If the Customer wants any specific type of wash or cleaning, then the same should be informed to the Laundrybus executive before availing the service.
- Laundrybus shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss(s) or damage(s) of/to garment(s) due to occurrence of inevitable accident such as fire, flood, storm, natural calamities, earthquake, enemies, any other irresponsible force, an act of God which are beyond our control.
- The service cost for designer wear(s)/garment will be decided on a case-to-case basis depending upon the complexity of the garment and the Customer shall be communicated at the store, under which category the garment falls, based on which the service charges would be ascertained and accordingly charged on the garment.
- If the value of any garments is above Rupees Ten thousand (Rs.10000) you should intimate the same at the time of billing and ensure it is mentioned in the invoice.
- If you have received any garments/items which were misdelivered to you, please report them right away.
- In the event, the garment(s) is wrongly booked (e.g. cotton instead of silk) the same shall be intimated to the Customer and the service charges shall be changed in accordance with the standard rates of Laundrybus as per the actual type/texture of garment(s).
- In the event of the door to door services, the Customer is advised to verify the Employee Identity Card of Store In-charge/Delivery boy before availing services. The customer can also call Laundrybus on 09884659922 / 09884659919 to verify the employee sent by Laundrybus failing which Laundrybus shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Customer.
- Customers are requested to count the garment(s) at the time of delivery and inform the delivery boy in case of missing garment(s) at that time. Laundrybus will not be responsible for any such claims after the garment(s) delivery has been accepted by the customer.
- Laundrybus reserves the right to cancel/modify/change the terms and conditions hereinabove at any point in time as deemed fit and without any prior intimation to the Customer.
- No employee of our company is endowed to alter or vary any of our service terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in Chennai only.
- By availing service(s), the customer agrees that he/she has thoroughly read, understood, agreed to these terms and conditions.
- In case of any complaint/query, the same may be informed to Laundrybus by writing an email to email@example.com or contacting customer care on 9884659922.